martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

actividad integradora 1 David Tenorio Gómez 507

I`m interested in  sciences politics because help a the people and you can be a president or congressman.
I like to talk about of laws a sciences politics is the person who its very important,  helps a people and travels the world.
there are a different universities where can study such as its TOLUCA, UAEM, IUEM and  MEXICO CITY in the UNAM but I would like to study at UAEM because its more prestige, very cheap and its near of my house.
 
if I want to be a sciences politics I need to  study hard and be very responsible.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
sciences politics 


university
Where is it?
How long does the degree take
advantages
Disadvantages
Field work
UNAM
MEXICO CITY
Four years
It is very cheap.
It has good facilities.
It is very hard to get
It is very far away.
I can work as place of teacher.
UAEM
TOLUCA CITY
Four year
It is close
It is very good school.
It is expensive
It is a difficult
 
I can become a politician.
 
 
NUTRITION
 
 
 
Center university of Tenango del valle.
Tenango del valle.
Four years
The curriculum is very easy
It is very easy to get a place.
It is not very interesting
hospitals

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario